Hard Enamel Badge
- Customised bespoke designs
- Any shape, size and style
- Premium quality finish, choice of finishes
- Cloisonné metal worked enamel badge
- Fired and hand polished
- Choice of butterfly pin, magnet, top hat, brooch clip, other fasteners
- Bespoke backing cards available
- Durable and hardwearing
- 4-week lead time, from artwork approval
- For businesses of all sizes, from 1 badge to over 100,000
- Dimensions: from 10mm upwards
- Printable area: all within raised metal borders
- Colours available: Pantone-matched enamel colours
Our hard enamel badges continue the fine art of cloisonné metal work. This process of adding colour within raised metal lines has been a popular decorating process for centuries, and our top craftsmen continue this tradition today.
Firstly the brass is die struck with the logo. Coloured glass-based enamel is then ladled in to the recesses and then hand fired at high temperatures. Once cooled, the badge is polished down on a finishing mop to create a highly polished and super-smooth finish. The final plating process finishes off these premium lapel badges.
Badgemaster's hard enamel badges are perfect for service awards, recognition events and incentive schemes. Add an individual presentation or a backing card case for that extra-special finish.
Need help with your badge design? Let our talented graphics team create your unique bespoke design to expertly create an enamel badge design that perfectly complements your brand ethos and logo.
Pantone matching colours are available for any design, shape or size.
Get help from our friendly team of experts at any stage of the ordering process. Need a quotation? Visit our Contact Us page.
We're just a call or an email away.
The Badgemaster Way
- Expert in-house design service
- Premium quality
- Colour matching
- Friendly expert service
Get in touch with our friendly customer service team for help with your design or delivery.Get in touch today