exactly what you need? Click HERE for
a fast response quotation
Since October 2004 the Disability Discrimination Act (DDA) requires service providers to display accessible signage providing blind and partially sighted people with information equal to that for sighted people.
Touchmaster Braille and tactile signs by Badgemaster are fully DDA compliant and custom made to your requirements � quickly and cost-effectively.
- Made from high quality laminated acrylic with clearly defined Grade 1 Braille, raised symbols and text.
- All our tactile signs feature a matt base and matt lettering sized and spaced as recommended by the Sign Design Guide.
- Approved by RNIB and NCA.
- Choose your own size, shape, colour, finish, font, text, logo and graphics as required to enhance your corporate identity.
- Smart, fast and low cost laser engraving, even for low volumes and one-off signs.
- Supplied ready to use with self-adhesive backing.
The Badgemaster Advantage
- Use our FREE, no obligation design service to personalise your Touchmaster signs with your information and corporate identity.
- When you order from Badgemaster, you�re guaranteed quality manufacture, a fast, efficient service and the best prices. And there�s NO minimum order!
- Free near photo quality electronic or hard copy proofs.
- For free expert advice on enhancing your company's image, just email us
or call our help line on 01623 723112